Many simple things have succeeded in stealing the attention of Korean drama audiences, such as outfit worn when spending time with loved ones. The suits worn are fairly simple and not much different from those used on a daily basis.
Even though they have looked harmonious before, the following ten Korean drama couples look even more adorable in clothes couple. Is there anyone? Read the article to the end, OK!
Also Read: 9 Moments Portraits of Artist Couples Wearing White Clothes, Couple Goals!
1. Di Forecasting Love and Weather (2022), Park Min Young and Song Kang were seen wearing matching white clothes while enjoying the rain. Romantic, yes!
2. Kim Da Mi and Choi Woo Shik are even more adorable in a pair of yellow sweaters when they are hanging out.date in Our Loved Summer (2021)
3. Lee Hye Ri and Jang Ki Yong in My Roommate is A Gumiho (2021) wear full outfit the same one. More like a couple or twins, huh?
4. Concept photos up to outfit what Moon Ga Young and Kim Dong Wook wore in Find Me in Your Memory (2020) make them look more mature, huh!
5. The couple Park Bo Young and Ahn Hyo Seop chose to wear a blue sweater when going on a date at Abyss (2019)
Continue reading the article below
Also Read: These 5 Korean Drama Couples Both Have Couples in the Real World
6. Di Something in the Rain (2018), Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In enjoying their moments together on the beach in plain white couple T-shirts
7. Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk’s dating moment W: Two Worlds (2016) spent cycling, eating ice cream, and wearing a pink sweater
8. As for Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho in The Heirs (2013) who doesn’t miss a match with their white partner T-shirt, here!
9. This couple is super miss! There are Jung So Min and Kim Hyun Joong who make you feel excited when you wear them pajamas couple in Playful Kiss (2010)
10. Di Personal Taste (2010), Son Ye Jin and Lee Min Ho along with their friend’s children look great wearing matching color hoodies in a photo shoot
Although it is possible that most couples do not agree with the idea of wearing a couple’s clothes, this has become a common thing for South Korean couples to do, you know!
Also read: 15 Korean Drama Couple Shooting Styles That Are Cool, Really Match
IDN Times Community is a medium that provides a platform for writing. All written works are the sole responsibility of the author.